We understand just how hard the last couple of months have been for our beloved events industry.
We are here and we are excitedly planning for our industry to make a comeback. While some of our procedures have changed, our commitment to helping make memorable moments remains the same.
We welcome the Victorian Government’s latest updates and plans to reboot the hospitality and events industries. A tiered approach to group numbers has been announced, with view to venues being able to host gatherings of up to 100 guests in July or August. Social distancing is the new norm and will need to be carefully considered by venues. We can help segment your space and provide your guests with peace of mind with a range of social distancing solutions including partitions, floor decals and more.
Sanitisation & Safety
The health and safety of our team, clients and event partners is paramount to us – and always has been. We have updated our sanitisation processes as follows;
- All cutlery and crockery is pre-washed
- Our hire products are then double washed (at extremely hot temperatures) using commercial grade sanitisation and cleaning products
- Our hire products are double rinsed (at extremely hot temperatures)
- All hire products are sterilised with cutlery and crockery being sealed air tight immediately after sterilisation and hand polished by our highly trained staff
- All staff wear gloves and are always required to wash their hands very regularly
- Our offices and warehouse continue to be cleaned and sterilised daily
We are excited to provide you with disposable solutions for your event needs. Speak to our friendly team of party pros to find out more about our disposable ranges including cutlery, crockery, glassware and platters.
Delivery & Collection
We have updated our delivery and collection procedures to ensure a safe and seamless process for your event hire needs as follows:
- Our clients and event partners will be called before we leave our Warehouse and then again on arrival before entering your venue.
- Complete Function Hire staff will wear PPE, with all of our vehicles remaining well stocked with PPE and hand sanitiser.
- Our hire products are all cleaned and sanitised before loading, then cleaned again onsite and again on return to our Warehouse.
- Our truck boxes are professionally cleaned and sanitised every day.
We been busy hand crafting some exciting new products and getting our Warehouse in order for a busy event season ahead. Our team are here for you and we cannot wait to bring your dream event to life very soon.
For all your event hire needs, contact our team today.